Tina.io Privacy Notice
Last Modified: April 16, 2021
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Forestry.io Holdings, Inc. (“Tina.io,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). This Privacy Notice explains how information about you, that directly identifies you, or that makes you identifiable (“personal information”) is collected, used and disclosed by Tina.io in connection with the Tina.io websites that post or link to this Privacy Notice, including our website https://www.tina.io (collectively, the “Site”), and our services offered in connection with the Site (collectively with the Site, the “Service”).
- Information from Third Party Sources We may receive personal information about you from our business partners and service providers and combine this information with other data we collect from you. The third parties may include website and service operators, payment processors, and marketing partners. The information may include contact information, information about your communications and related activities. We may use this information to administer and facilitate our services, your orders, and our marketing activities. . Social Media. When you interact with our Site through various social media, such as when you click on the social media icon on the Site, follow us on a social media Site, or post a comment to one of our pages, we may receive information from the social network such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you. . Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information from other sources, including through third-party information providers, customers, or through transactions such as mergers and acquisitions. We may combine this information with other information we collect from or about you. In these cases, our Privacy Notice governs the handling of the combined personal information. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Other Uses of Personal Information In addition to the uses described above, we may collect and use personal information for the following purposes: . For our business activities, including to operate and improve the Service, and to provide you with the features and functionality of the Service; . To communicate with you and respond to your requests, such as to respond to your questions, contact you about changes to the Service, and communicate about account related matters; . To authenticate your account credentials and identify you, as necessary to log you in and/or ensure the security of your account; . For marketing and advertising purposes, such as to market to you or offer you with information and updates on our products or services we think that you may be interested in, including to provide other news or information about Tina.io and our select partners; . For analytics and research purposes; . To enforce our Terms of Service, to resolve disputes, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, and to protect our business interests and the interests and rights of third parties; . To comply with contractual and legal obligations and requirements; . Enable you to communicate and share files with users you designate; . To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information; and . For any other lawful purpose, or other purpose that you consent to.
- We use the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising; (c) identify you across multiple devices; (d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our services; (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Site; (f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our services. For more information on how manage your cookies preferences, please see Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Opt-Out.
- How We Share Personal Information We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see Control Over Your Information. . We may share your personal information with third-party service providers or business partners who help us deliver or improve our Service or who perform services on our behalf, which are subject to reasonable confidentiality terms, and may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, processing payments, providing web hosting services, or providing analytics. . Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements or to protect the security or integrity of the Tina.io services, including to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with preventing fraud or illegal activity; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Tina.io, our Customers, visitors, or others. . We may share with other companies and brands owned or controlled by Tina.io, and other companies owned by or under common ownership as Tina.io. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Privacy Notice. . We may transfer any information we collect in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including any shares in the company) or any portion or combination of our products, services, businesses and/or assets. Should such a transaction occur (whether a divestiture, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, liquidation, or similar transaction or proceeding), we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that any transferred information is treated in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice. . With other third parties, with your consent or at your direction, including as part of collaborations you choose to engage in through the Service. . With others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
- Customer Data In providing our Service, our Customers may upload data to our Service, or we may collect data on their behalf, which may include personal information or data about our customers’ end users (all of which we call “Customer Data”). We collect and process Customer Data as needed to provide our Services to our Customers in accordance with our agreements with the Customers. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the processing of Customer Data.
- Control Over Your Information Email Communications. From time to time, we may send you emails regarding updates to our Service, products or services, notices about our organization, or information about products/services we offer (or promotional offers from third parties) that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices). Modifying Account Information. If you have an account for our Service, you have the ability to modify certain information in your account (e.g., your contact information) through the account setting page or a similar option provided on the Service. If you have any questions about modifying or updating any information in your account, please contact us at the email or postal address provided below. Please note that Tina.io does not own or control the Customer Data uploaded to our Service by our customers and cannot modify or delete Customer Data except at the request of our customer, or as permitted by our Terms of Service.
- Data Retention We will retain your personal information for the length of time needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Any Customer Data that we have access to shall be retained, stored, and deleted according to our Agreement with our business customer. We store data on servers in the U.S. or any other country in which Tina.io or its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, or contractors maintain facilities.
- Links to Third-Party Websites and Services For your convenience, our Service may provide links to third-party websites or services that we do not own or operate. We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from the services, including the information or content contained within them. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or service are subject to the applicable third party’s rules and policies, not ours. If you are using a third-party website or service, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website or service before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that any personal information has been collected inadvertently from a child under 13, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Changes to Privacy Notice We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal data by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Tina.io account and/or by placing a prominent notice on our Site. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Notice periodically. When we do change the Privacy Notice, we will also revise the “last updated” date.
- Nevada Residents Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. Note we do not sell your personal information within the meaning of Chapter 603A. However, if you would still like to submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Us For additional inquiries about this Privacy Notice, please send us an email at email@example.com or contact us at: 163 Great George St Charlottetown, PE Canada C1A 4L1