Getting Started With TinaCMS - Part 2
September 20, 2022
By Scott Gallant
This is Part 2 of David Konsumer's guide to setting up and customizing TinaCMS. If you missed part 1, you should start there first.
In this video, David shows how to:
- Hide buttons in the toolbar of the rich text editor (00:00)
- Add an embeddable Tweet component to the rich text editor (5:40)
- Add content blocks to his "rows" (13:30)
- Render those content blocks to his Next.js page (22:17)
- Add multiples types of blocks using Tina Templates (28:00)
- Setup a Cloudinary integration to use with the media manager (32:30)
See the source code for this project here: https://github.com/konsumer/tina-gettingstarted.
Last Edited: September 20, 2022